The Goal Of The Event
The goal of this conference is to bring together cross-industry leaders to explain, identify and develop innovative practices necessary to implement and sustain a strong brand strategy. Sharing real-life examples and discussing latest trends and strategies from senior-level executive speakers this summit will provide practical ideas of how to create a winning brand strategy.
Points of Discussion
- Finding your purpose: creating a vision that drives the whole organisation.
- The era of change: as consumers search for meaning in purchases it is vital for brands to implement a genuine corporate social responsibility program.
- How to reinvent a heritage brand for modern consumers whilst staying true to your core brand values.
- Consistently on trend: how to maintain a clear brand message while still being flexible enough to adapt to market trends.
- The effects of advanced technology on branding: IOT, Big Data, AI & Geo-fencing all allow for personalisation that meets individual consumers’ needs. Giving us access to identify micro-niche audiences that help create an emotional connection with consumers.
- From the inside out: your employees are your biggest asset, by creating a strong employee brand and a culture of brand ambassadors you have insider experts ready to share your brand story.
- Avoiding the short term trap: why it is important to focus on the long-term goal and not be side-tracked by immediate results.
- Making social media more social: as people seek more intimate, community-based experiences online, why and how should brands create an online tribe.
Who Could You Meet
Cross Industry Leading Speakers
Senior Level Attendees
Corporate : Companies
Why a Summit?
Whether indirectly or directly as a consumer, we come across hundreds of, if not more, companies on a daily basis. Thanks to increased connectivity, globalisation and faster cheaper mobile devices consumers now have access to the global marketplace in their pockets! Making having a strong brand paramount to remaining not just competitive but successful.
It’s all about the EXPERIENCE!
- A chance to meet leaders from the world’s best brands – from start-ups to mature projects at the forefront of their success.
- Cross sector learning – find out how solutions adopted by other sectors can add value to your business. What can you learn from other industries and vertical sectors?.
- Save time and money – concentrated industry knowledge in two intensive days.
- Case studies – listen to case studies outlining the pros and cons of new and existing projects.
- Networking and interactive sessions – Learn from your peers and build new relationships in our break out and networking sessions.
- Discussion groups – industry-specific roundtable discussions for you to focus on the key issues that affect your business.
- Reinvigorate your business with fresh ideas, meet industry pioneers and discover how to deliver breakthrough results
How Will You Benefit
Like Minded Strategy leaders for Networking
Hear About Groundbreaking Approaches to Innovation
Get the Pro & Cons of New & Existing Projects
Opportunities For Networking
Meet over 80 like-minded cross-industry leaders and take advantage of the networking opportunities, both formal and informal. The conference is expected to become a platform for fruitful discussion and networking between key executives from around the world, working in branding. The interactive programme format is structured to maximise learning and networking through fun and informative sessions.
People Love Our Events
See What They Say About This Event
Cortilia LinDirector Brand Insights - Global Brand Strategy
Shereen HanafiHead of Marketing
Lorraine RushtonArea lead manager, commercial Marketing
Chanda PandyaBrand Director, Rossana
Pieter Van OuwerkerkHead of Marketing, DHL Express
Jelle SapuleteDesign Director Retail Brand, Adidas
Ruth HenriquezHead of Marketing, Mattel
Katrin MenneHead of Brand Management, Merck
Philip DaviesPresident EMEA, Siegel+Gale
Sergio LisciaGlobal Marketing Director, Wolters Kluwer
Anna WilhelmiSenior Designer FUTURES, Adidas
Katja OllilaBrand Director, Stora Enso
Anuraag TrikhaX- Global Brand Director, Marketing Communications, Heineken
Alp OztekinHead of Nordics - Media & Digital Marketing, Reckitt Benckiser
Djuradj CaranovicGroup Retail Innovation, MOL Group
Myra RooselaarHead of Corporate Branding and Digital Comms, Tata Steel Europe
Jenn NgHead of Content, Delivery Hero
Dr Shashank PathakArchitect Artificial Intelligence, Visteon Corporation
Gabriel ÅbergSenior Manager Interaction Design, Electrolux
MARCO CASANOVAManaging Partner, Branding-Institute
Anne Le BlondChief Executive Officer, BIG Transform
John KuijtSenior Account Manager Brand Solutions, Esko
Bart LammertynEMEA Business Manager, MediaBeacon, a division of Esko, Esko